RRHC would like to once again thank all the sponsors, volunteers, organizers, and participants who made this year’s 5k race - Stepping on Hunger - such a resounding success! We are EXTREMELY EXCITED to announce we exceeded our initial goal of raising $5,000 BY RAISING A TOTAL OF $10,055!!!
The event was geared towards combating hunger in the surrounding communities. All proceeds and donated non-perishable food items were given to local food pantries and families in need. It was an absolute privilege to give back to the communities we serve!
This year’s RRHC 5K race sponsors:
Finish Line Sponsors
- Intra-State Insurance
- Sisters of St. Joseph
Race Route Sponsors
- Dodd's Sporting Goods
- Garrett Construction
- Long Reach Federal Credit Union
Mile Marker Sponsors
- Dr. Robert Dale Associated Podiatrists, PLLS
- Ely DeSigns
- Mid-Ohio Valley Rural Health Alliance
- Pizza House Family Restaurant
- Harrisville Shop n Save Express
Can Drive Sponsors
- Ace Home Center / Pennsboro
- Dr. Patrick Cobb General Dentistry
- Ellenboro Floors, LLC
- Galaxy Wood Working
- Hall Drilling, LLC
- Mountain River Physical Therapy
- Ritchie Community Pharmacy
- Roberts Corrosion Services, LLC
- Troy LLC
- Union Bank
Special thanks to the River City Runners & Walkers Club for all their efforts and being part of the event - you did a fantastic job!
We’d also like to express our gratitude to Walgreens for donating water; Ely DeSigns for producing our banners; Save A Lot for donating bananas; and the Ritchie Gazette & the Cairo Standard for advertising and promoting the race!